Sarah Carlisle Art Colony on Lake Martin

                            
I got back from the Sarah Carlisle Towery Art Colony on Lake Martin Wednesday. It was a great experience! I was in the Independent Study class where I was experimenting with adding watercolor washes to pen-and-ink drawings, not sketches but not full blown drawings like I usually do. I came away with two good drawings and if I can get some good scans of them I will post later. There were three classes so there were about 40-45 artists there. What a terrific way to be energized by working with such like minded artists. You could bring three of your art works to display and the instructors juried the works for one purchase award and two merit awards. I am very happy to say that my drawing "Southern Depot" won a merit award.
                                      
"Southern Depot"

2 comments:

RajkumarChandan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RajkumarChandan said...

such a really blog post.I like your post which is on lake art .